Virtual Outreach Events
FAQs | Regional Captains | Funding FAQs | Past Events
COVID-19 and Soccer in America
December 8, 2020 • 6:00 pm
Join us for an exciting panel discussion on "COVID-19 and Soccer in America," discussing the effect of the pandemic on the business and law of soccer in the United States.
- Patrick Reilly, Partner, Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Johnny Andris, Staff Counsel, MLS Players Association
- Chris Deubert, General Counsel, D.C. United
- Greg Fike, Staff Attorney, United States Soccer Federation
- Lisa Levine, General Counsel, National Women’s Soccer League
This event is for members of the SLA. Not sure you are a member, click here.
Log in and register today!